Now that it's the end of summer, I figured I'd do an update on the challenge I started 3 months ago and was quite honestly, abandoned. Even so, I wanted to tie up loose ends and do a concluding post to stay accountable.
1. I made a little headway on learning Japanese, but I dropped off after 2-3 weeks. Chris even started it with me, but we both stopped around the same time.
2. I've been sticking to growing my blog- I've blogged consistently (I made a schedule in my second post, and have blogged every Mon, Weds & Fri to date), I have grown my social media: Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest & Bloglovin' and I've been doing decently with crafting more/trying new things.
3. I haven't been reading at least 2 books a month or documenting my progress, though I have, on occasion, set aside at least 1 hour time slots to push myself to read more.
4. Eating healthier has been neglected as well. I was doing okay for small spurts here and there, but laziness and convenience took over.
5. My stomach has had less and less issues, so I'm thinking it might've been a stress-induced ulcer that started last year and lasting for about 10 months... but it didn't fit any of the symptoms so I'm still unsure.
2/5 ain't bad? Still pretty terrible, but it never deters me from challenging myself and making goals. 101 in 1001 things definitely took over after I drafted it almost 2 months ago!
Did any of you do this challenge, or similar ones? How did you fare compared to me? Let me know in the comments, they make my week! (: Happy first day of the semester (for some colleges... my class schedule doesn't start until tomorrow, though!)
Blog posts from 2014-2015 were transferred from my original blog on blogger, Oshiro Design, to my updated website, oshirodesigns.com