1. I can't believe it's been over a month since I've posted. Not making excuses, but it's been a hectic month. I had the flu for about 3 weeks, lots of school & work on top of not being well, and I just got back from a week in Colorado for Spring Break.
2. Not looking forward to my school obligations this week: I'm not ready for class or my practicum!
3. All I want to do is catch up on Game of Thrones (I'm almost done with season 1... so behind) & finish Me Before You. It's SO good. I didn't want to put it down last night!
4. I'm happily making some progress on my 101 in 1001 list- an update coming later this month!
5. I'm trying to step up my Instagram game- posting more often, browsing it more & taking cues from the pros.
6. Hopefully I'll be finishing up my quilt this week and attending game night- finally! It's been too long.
7. I want to be more fit/active and eat healthier, I just don't have the motivation to do so.
8. I wish I was more sure about what my plan for the future is... there are too many things I'm interested in and I'm not sure how I'll like my career once I begin.
9. The house has been more kept up recently and I'm excited to keep it that way.
10. Now that I'm more on track- mentally & physically, I will be posting more regularly. Thanks for hanging in there (:
How has your February been? What did you do for spring break, if you had one?
Blog posts from 2014-2015 were transferred from my original blog on blogger, Oshiro Design, to my updated website, oshirodesigns.com