Since I am trying desperately to rework, remix, rematch my closet, I love finding inspiration on instagram for work outfits, and I'd love to share some of the work style ladies I love the most right now. (I'm sure I haven't even scratched the surface though, so this is by no means the top 10 best ever... that's why it's only 10 of the best- I know there's more out there!) Also, the numbers don't mean anything- they're just how I put them into the post.
1. oneteachersstyle - I love how fun and colorful her outfits are!
2. occasionallyblonde - She features a lot of jeans, but she always looks so put-together.
3. my_teaching_style - A laid back style with weekend options too.
4. somethinggoodbg - Classic, simple (but cute!) outfits.
5. puttingmetogether - True to her name, she's always put-together with the right layered pieces!
6. caffeinatedcardigan - A lot of great cardigan/long sleeve style inspiration!
7. polishedwhimsy - She has some wonderful, unique pieces that are styled so well.
8. prissysavvy - Very upscale, corporate outfits that are beautiful to look at.
9. bcrladinaj - Blue collar outfits that I would love to emulate!
10. style_by_aggie - Simple color palette with really amazing combinations.
Which outfit do you love the most? Are there other work style influences you love on instagram?
Blog posts from 2014-2015 were transferred from my original blog on blogger, Oshiro Design, to my updated website, oshirodesigns.com