A while ago, I got sucked into Instagram because I was watching hours of nail art videos/looking up amazing artists. It made me want to become an at-home nail artist, but I don't think I have the creativity/patience/time/skill. My nails grow so fast that it would annoy me to obsess over details to have them chip or grow out within 10 days.
However, I love finding talented nail artists, so I thought I'd share some of the ones I love the most right now. (I'm sure I haven't even scratched the surface though, so this is by no means the top 10 best ever... that's why it's only 10 of the best- I know there's more out there!) Also, the numbers don't mean anything- they're just how I put them into the post.
1. nailstorming - I love the shape of her nails, and her designs are always so clean.
2. ohnoitsruthio - She features bright, vibrant colors with so much artistic detail.
3. kt_tk1 - Videos with amazing nails that aren't overwhelming.
4. xnailsbymiri - Great compilations with themes- like Valentine's day/Beginner nails.
5. cindyscutecorner - A fellow blogger, and youtuber who does videos.
6. nailsbycambria - Sparkly, gorgeous designs with videos.
7. polishedtwins - Whimsical, fun nails.
8. judyrox - Intricate, unique designs.
9. wondrouslypolished - Cute, (mostly floral) nails.
10. chalkboardnails - Beautiful, diverse work by a nail professional.
Which nails do you love the most? Are there other nail artists you love on instagram?
Blog posts from 2014-2015 were transferred from my original blog on blogger, Oshiro Design, to my updated website, oshirodesigns.com